PMA 151 Long Course Initial Test Preparation Demo is a two days course in which we will teach you some aspects of the Initial test.
Initial Test Pattern:
Verbal (84 Questions & 30 minutes )
Non-Verbal (64 Questions & 30 minutes)
Academic (50 Questions And Time is 30 minutes)
What will I learn?
- After this course, you can solve Verbal intelligence question, which is teached in Demo, within seconds without any Calculator or Ballpoint , just with your fingertips.
- You will be able to solve Non-verbal Intelligence questions Easily.
- You will have a full grip on Academic Topic.
- You will have a full grip on Time Management.
- You will have a Practice Test, like original, to have an idea of Test.
Expected registration date of PMA 151 Long Course:
So the most expected dates for PMA 151 Long Course are the following:
Registration Starts on 4 October 2022
Registration Starts Ends on 4 November 2022
Eligibility Criteria of PMA 151 Long Course Initial Test:
- Citizens of Pakistan and domicile holders of Azad Kashmir / Gilgit-Baltistan can apply for PMA Long Course.
- Only Male candidates having 55% in FA/FSC or equivalent can apply, females cannot apply in long Courses.
- Height must be 5’-4″ (162.5 cm) , low height candidates are unfit for selection and weight as per body mass index.
- Candidates who secure a minimum of 55% marks in Intermediate (FA/FSC) or equivalent
- Serving Army Soldiers also can apply if they have passed FA/FSC or equivalent with 50% marks, this scheme is only for Army Soldiers Not other Forces, soldiers of other forces having 55% marks can apply.
- The candidate must be Fit in all aspects.
- Only those candidates who appeared in ISSB are considered Repeaters.
Want to know about the expected Registration Date of PMA 151 Long Course 2022, Click here.
If you want to Buy This Course, don’t hesitate to get in touch with us By Clicking here.
Want to know about Payment methods, click here.
Website or Apply in PMA 151 Long course, Click here.
Want to get more videos, check our youtube channel, Click here
What Will You Learn?
- You will know about teaching method and will be able to take decision about admission